Mind soothe tablets and cbt

Guest happiness

Guest happiness

Hi all again,

Only joined up the other day and have posted several topics since then because I keep thinking of questions I want to ask!

Came across a treatment called Mind soothe which is a natural herbal treatment for treating ocd and other anxiety problems. Its avaliable to order on the internet from America I think, has any heard of this and is it any good?

Also wanted to ask how do I go about finding a CBT privately cause cant wait through NHS does anyone know how much the sessions cost?

Thanks all, hope your doing well.

Ps. Had worse week of my life with OCD.... just thought I'd add that!

Hi, i haven't actually heard of these tablets....will look them up....but just thought i would add a word of caution....I would personally wait until they were available over the counter in the Uk, since regulations vary a lot, and there may not even be regulations on some things sold over the internet.....

sorry to put a negative slant on this, because they could potentially be really fantastic, but i think it is always important to approach these things knowing all the facts.....

All the best,

Han x

P.s Just wanted to add that i'm sorry to hear you've been having a tough week....are things picking up at all?

Edited by Guest
Guest ScottOCDid

Hi, i haven't actually heard of these tablets....will look them up....but just thought i would add a word of caution....I would personally wait until they were available over the counter in the Uk, since regulations vary a lot, and there may not even be regulations on some things sold over the internet.....

sorry to put a negative slant on this, because they could potentially be really fantastic, but i think it is always important to approach these things knowing all the facts.....

All the best,

Han x

Yes, it's always worth seeking medical advice prior to taking unprescribed and somewhat unknown tablets. It would be a good idea to do some research and then discuss with your GP :thumbup: .

Scott

:)