Escitlopram ( cipralex)

Hi guys I no every one is different with medication just want some advice I'm on day 7 on increase after 5 months on escitlopram Did any one get side affects on increase becuase I'm not sure if I should give up or go back down to my normal dose Or give one more week.. my phycristist is not available right now and defo not going to the gp there useless and I'm not going especially after last week 

x

6 hours ago, PolarBear said:

You can get side effects increasing a dosage of an SSRI. Usually they subside in fairly short order.

5 hours ago, jimangie1973 said:

Please give it more time.  SSRIs take a really long time to fully kick in.  In my case, it was over 2 months but definitely worth it.

Thanks for replying and giving me some information it was very helpfull.. I will carry on and hopefully side affects will go 

snow x 

On 30/06/2017 at 00:41, PolarBear said:

You can get side effects increasing a dosage of an SSRI. Usually they subside in fairly short order.

On 30/06/2017 at 01:31, jimangie1973 said:

Please give it more time.  SSRIs take a really long time to fully kick in.  In my case, it was over 2 months but definitely worth it.

On 01/07/2017 at 11:36, Jessie_Loz said:

Hey hun

Yep side effects will happen when increased that's why they up it slowly so the side affects aren't too bad. I upped mine in December n I say it took a good few weeks to feel normal again but it will happen just give them a chance and trust me I know how awful the side effects are when starting and increasing! 

Take care hun

Xx

Thanks for your replys how long should I wait it's like day 15 of increase and omg u feel like **** my thoughts are so much worse and a bit irritated from it xx