Crazy golf or just crazy?

Haven't posted on here for a few months - was feeling so much better! OCD never goes away but I felt I was generally not coping too badly. Reduced my seroxat dose down too, so feeling more like a human being. 

However, over the past week or so, this has all come crashing down around my ears and am feeling terrible again. Waking in the morning feeling full of anxiety, seeing danger and risk everywhere, washing hands constantly etc. 

My main problem is contamination OCD - particularly blood. This morning I agreed to go and play crazy golf with my family.  Seemed a good idea at the time but been awake all night panicking.  The ball will be on the floor, where myself and so many others will have walked with dirty shoes.  I will then have to pick up the ball with my hands and it will be dirty too.  Not sure I can do this.

Wish i'd never agreed to go - my family have picked up that I'm going through a bad patch and, although wanting to help, will help by being very vigilant and zero tolerance with me!