Recovery is hard

Hello, 

I find myself waking up every morning and even at some points in the day where I'll remember those thoughts that I was worried about... it's frustrating and half of me knows that it's OCD and anxiety, and that im doing a good job at tackling it. And the other half of me feels evil, I've never done anything evil and it wouldn't even cross my mind to do something mean... my physical anxiety symptoms have died down a lot now and I'm worried that if the physical symptoms aren't there then I'm beginning to become okay with the thoughts? 

Any advise? 

Harriot 

Hi Harriot

I am exactly the same as you! I have kind of come to a point where I have given up fighting with the OCD and I'm just letting it be there, so I feel guilty and worried that I'm becoming ok with it too - but that's not the case, we are just learning how to deal with it. I don't really have much advice but I always find knowing someone else is in the same position as me helps.

Good luck to you, J x

Thank you both, does anyone also get like a sudden reminder of anxiety but can't work out whether they were thinking about anything particular? 

Thanks 

Probably just worrying for no reason again!