Hello everyone,i need your help right now

Im afraid someone hack my camera phone when i masturbaiting and he share my masturbaiting video to the public

im really stress right now,maybe you guys said it just OCD dont think about it and back to your life,But i cant stop thinking about it,How about if there is really a hacker that hack my camera phone???????

Please help me!! What should i do right now?? And sorry for my bad english

i hope someone reply my post because i dont know what should i do right now, im really stress.

:(:(:(

Edited by Stopplease

I can only repeat to you what someone much wiser than me replied to one of my posts yesterday, and which made s big difference to me.  Do you truly in your heart believe that this has happened? If you search your heart, you'll find that you know it's not true. 

Hi there, 

It is OCD making you feel like this. You've had an irrational thought/fear and you've been thinking about it and doing other compulsions such as maybe checking your phone and they are keeping you stuck. 

You need to stop engaging with the thought, keep busy and when it comes in to your mind, say to yourself 'I'm not going to deal with that right now' and go and do something positive. Just keep repeating that when the thought comes again. The anxiety will fade if you do this.

Please don't apologise for your English, it's very good. 

Be strong and turn your mind onto other positive things.

Edited by Emsie

Thank you so much for your reply,very helpful to me but i have some question:

How to make the difference beetwen Normal worry and OCD worry??

Does normal person worry about something like this??

Edited by Stopplease

This is one of my worst problems too - how do you know if it's OCD?  The best advice I was given (although I'm not always good a following it) was: if you're wondering if it's OCD, then it's OCD. 

I find enforcing a 'cooling-off' period is very effective. So trigger strikes, anxiety sky-rockets, you lose all ability to see reason and you start compulsing away....

When this happens, I tell myself that I will not engage in any ruminatung even though 'whatever' feels completely 100% real, until the next day. By the next day, if I haven't done any ruminating, I can always see things clearly. 

I had one the other day and got triggered just before I embarked on a one hour drive. That driving hour is my real nemesis when it comes to ruminating - I find it incredibly difficult to not do it. I was so annoyed because I knew every second I spent ruminating in the car was embedding the fear. By the end of the journey I had convinced myself that the fear was highly likely to come true, I had made dozens of plans as to what to say and do if it did come true etc. Luckily I managed to reign it in as soon as I got home and got it snuffed out. True enough, the next morning, even though the fear is no more or less likely to come true, it felt really unimportant and a bit ridiculous.