Confessing/ Relationship

Hi, right so I need advice on something that's been bothering me, I've recently just got home from a lads holiday and of course it's taken it's toll on me mentally and physically which has also made my OCD shoot sky high. So ever since I came back I've been thinking back to times when I've said or done something that might of upset my girlfriend and it's been making me feel guilt ridden and sick to the point were my stomachs turning and i haven't ate much. I also feel as though I'm making up false memory's in my mind and it's making me want to confess to my girlfriend because I'm convincing myself that it's real.

so all these thoughts and worries have been going around in my head making me create more worries one which has made me feel sick. I had a thought that in the past I've masturbated to another girls picture because I've found her nice looking in the picture and this made me feel sick as I thought "does it mean I don't love my girlfriend "  or is it classes as cheating? But it made it worse due to the fact that I find one of her friends attractive but not in a love way as I love my girlfriend I just feel so guilty like the need to confess even tho other lads do it I just feel like a horrible person and need advice on the problem. 

So how's that working for you? You're sitting there trying to think of what might have upset your girlfriend, you're ruminating mightily over it, coming up with fake memories and making yourself sick. How's that working for you?

Do you think  the average guy, after a guy's weekend, sits down and tries to think up what might have upset his partner?

42 minutes ago, PolarBear said:

So how's that working for you? You're sitting there trying to think of what might have upset your girlfriend, you're ruminating mightily over it, coming up with fake memories and making yourself sick. How's that working for you?

Do you think  the average guy, after a guy's weekend, sits down and tries to think up what might have upset his partner?

I think it's more to do with the fact of the masturbation topic I said I've been worrying if it's normal or not to do it to another girls picture like is it unfair on my girlfriend or is it just a normal thing to do?

1 hour ago, fightoffyourdemons said:

I have battled with a similar thing in the past, whilst I cannot offer a lot of sage advice, I would say hang in there. I had an almost identical story after returning from a stag do earlier in the year.

It's really making my stomach turn, but do you thinks it's best to confess I just don't want to upset her an I'm scared of losing her 

You confessing would be a compulsion. You want to do it to alleviate the distress you feel. It won't work. It will cause more problems.

Do you think all your friends from that weekend have confessed to their partners? Of course not. And their partners wouldn't want to hear about it anyway.

The reason you feel worse and worse over this is because you are fixated on it. You ruminate over it endlessly. It's always on your mind. That's what you need to fix.