Feeling terrible

Getting ready to go on holiday tomorrow. Feeling so terrible, I really doubt that it's worth the trouble! Last lot of washing is going round at the moment - then have to run it round to another family member's to tumble it as my dryer is broken. 

I've just become aware that leaving the house for a fortnight means abandoning some of the 'situations' I've got here. I can't just ignore them, as someone has to come in and feed the cats. The dryer has some damp clothes in that were waiting to dry when it broke - probably mouldy by now - which I couldn't cope with so left. I also have the worry that there are some clothes I wore when clearing up the mess after my cats brought in mice earlier this week - worried that someone coming in might touch them and be made ill. 

I'm not sure I can cope with this. Feels like it would be better just to stay at home. 

2 hours ago, Chelsie said:

But isn't it wrong to go and enjoy myself but leave danger for others to risk? 

There is no danger. It's all a big OCD lie that you fell for. If I was there I'd take that wet clothing and the clothes you wore while cleaning up after the mice, spread them on the floor and roll around in them. Quit listening to you OCD. It lies 100% of the time.