Best OCD documentary?

Following last nights documentary I wondered which documentary about OCD did people think did the best job.

• OCD Ward (ITV, October 2013)
  • OCD - An Actor's Take (Week In, Week Out).  (BBC Wales, April 2017)
  • Bedlam (Channel 4, October 2013)
  • The House of obsessive compulsives (Channel 4, August 2005)
  • My Extreme OCD (Channel 5, August 2017)
  • My secret OCD (Sky News, January 2016)
  • Extreme OCD Camp (BBC Three, July 2013)
  • Jon Richardson: A Little Bit OCD  (Channel 4, July 2012)
  • Horizon, OCD: A Monster in my Mind (BBC Two, August 2015)
  • Obsessions Ruined My Life (Channel 5, January 2005)
  • Help! I’ve Got A High Maintenance Wife  (Channel 5, January 2008)
  • Obsessive Compulsive Hoarder (Channel 4, December 2011)
  • Britain's Biggest Hoarders (BBC1, September 2013 (first series date))
  • The Hoarder Next Door (Channel 4, May 2012 (first series date))
  • Any other that I may be forgetting???
  • Obsessive Compulsive Cleaners (Channel 4, February 2013 (first series date)) .......... (clearly this suggestion is tongue in cheek)

I agree with Gemma here, although I haven't seen all from the list. 

I found the BBC horizon doc interesting, mostly the bits when the sufferers were listing their obsessions. 

I have watched

OCD Ward (ITV)

Bedlam (ch4)

House of obsessive compulsives (ch4)

My Extreme OCD (ch5)

My secret OCD (Sky News)

OCD Camp (BBC Three)

Horizon, OCD: A Monster in my Mind (BBC Two)

Any other that I may be forgetting

Obsessive Compulsive Cleaners

And clearly Obsessive Compulsive Cleaners is the best.... no just kidding urm- 'My Extreme OCD' was in my opinion quite good and probably equivalent to Bedlam and OCD Ward (both of which aired during my ADRU stay so I watched them with other patients at Bethlem Royal i.e. Bedlam!) 

Actually the best OCD Documentary that I watched was 'Jon Richard: a little bit OCD' but that might just be because I like him rather than because he presented a balanced and non-trivialised portrayal of OCD! 

On ‎24‎/‎08‎/‎2017 at 22:01, Torsa said:

I think the best doc I've seen recently was the BBC Wales one by Ian Puleston-Davies. It's still on iPlayer: http://www.bbc.co.uk/iplayer/episode/b08lq2qf/week-in-week-out-ocd-an-actors-tale

Oh how could I forget that!!!!   Yes, our Ian was great and a very informative programme telling first had experiences, treatment issues and political interview too all within 30 minutes. 

Just updated the list with dates of broadcast, and a few links to official pages about the broadcast and added the hoarding ones. There was a Channel 5 documentary about OCD which was very good early 2005, but I can't recall the name... anyone?

Also there was another about 5-7 years ago, I think featuring someone off the forum but I can't remember which channel or name.. I think maybe ch5 again.

For now I am going to focus on UK broadcasts rather than broadcasts from overseas.

2 minutes ago, Ashley said:

Also there was another about 5-7 years ago, I think featuring someone off the forum but I can't remember which channel or name.. I think maybe ch5 again.

Actually, I just found this one...  January 2008 on Five..  Help! I’ve Got A High Maintenance Wife did an episode about OCD.   Do I include that in the list above?