Am i winning??

so, this past week or so ive been feeling alot more positive and in control of my thoughts...and even when i have the thoughts they dont cause me to panic as much.I feel abit happier in general too so does this mean im fighting back and recovering in some small way?

Also, I have read somewhere that mild cases of OCD inprove without treatment. Is this true?

I've had a couple of relapses but that's due to my brushing everything under the carpet so to speak and not getting to the bottom of my problems and issues. My OCD hell started after a traumatic miscarriage and I didn't come to terms with things just tried to put a brave face on. 

You should be so proud of yourself, sounds like you are on the road to recovery ?

Not to rain on your parade Rover, fingers crossed you are moving forward.... but I feel I should comment on what could be (I am not suggesting it is, but from my experience this what I see sometimes).

I don't think there is any such thing as a 'mild' case of OCD. My definition OCD includes the word 'disorder' which means it's impacting on our life. Maybe that impact is not great, but if it's great enough to be called OCD then I wouldn't suggest it is mild.  That's just my thoughts.

In terms of OCD clearing up on its own, no way... I have never heard of OCD just magically vanishing.  It might be if you do the right therapeutic exercise on your own then yes that can help a person overcome it without the need for therapy. 

At a guess mild case disappear because the individual is subconsciously carrying out a compulsive neutralisation, so it appears the OCD is gone, but in reality is just bubbling away under the service.