Hey all I'm really struggling at the moment well more like for over a year and I just dont no what to do anymore, a lot of my thoughts are logic to me so that's why I carry out my compulsions. I have slowly created a germy mess of bags from bathroom because they are to germy to put in bin, so I'd set them aside to wrap into a clean sheet and put in bin cleanly.(makes sense to me lol) but anyway as per usual it's just built up and up and now it's so germy I don't no how to clean it, I'm so stressed because I'm supposed to move into flAt that I've had for nearly two years!! Life is awful, I'm so tired I just want to go to sleep and not wake up sometimes.

Ive been to Springfield hospital in 2015 and did get a bit better but slowly it's just gone down hill again and my therapy sessions stopped in june .Cause I was finding it hard to do the cbt, so  basically I've no treatment whatsoever. I dunno what to do anymore, my brain makes sense, I feel trapped and scared

Just now, amewat said:

Cause I was finding it hard to do the cbt

You're not going to want to hear this, but that's exactly why we need to do it. We need to raise our anxiety, and do things that scare us. It's the only way we can get better.

Call up NHS, find a therapist, and get back on track with cbt. It's tough, but it's worth it.