Need some helpful advice on ocd

I've had ocd for many years and it developed during childhood.

Im wondering if I'm doing this right, I have developed a ocd trait that I need to confess to everything and think I did everything when I read paper etc. Recently I applied for something and I made 1 mistake and ticked the wrong country of nationally and now I keep thinking I have to phone them and tell them.

This has made me shake and be sick and muscles so weak from spasm.

I'm not going to do it as that would be giving in and I'm fihhting it but I can't get my mind of it being their all the time and it's somehow latched onto my physical feelings , probably anxiety and panic attacks.

My cpn dropped my case and closed it due to her going on maternity leave and psychology won't take me on yet until I prove I can turn up to things which I've been doing good to do.

Ia there anything else I can do to help myself during this time.

It's been 3 days now and no matter what I do rhe urge is still their and I hate having it, I know I can't phone as rhen I'm giving me and it will do it again and again but I just want piece from it.the physical symptoms are the worse , panic attacks and constantly tired , muscle spasm

Your problem, no doubt, is that you ruminate constantly over this very minor issue. Thats keeping you stuck and keeping your anxiety level high.

You've got to gain some control over your ruminating. It's a compulsion and is only making things worse for you.

PB is right, ruminating is a compulsion. You're resisting the physical compulsion of ringing but you're ruminating which is still feeding the OCD. The best way to fight is by not fighting at all. When the thought comes to your head that you should ring, just accept that the throught is there without fighting it or trying to get rid of it.