Advice required from anyone with OCD/ADHD

Hi guys,

It's been a while! My sertraline has been doubled to 100mg, I'm on propranol now to. My anxiety has got worse, but it feels different to my usual anxiety if that makes any sense? 

I've also been to see my doctor and have been referred to a psychiatrist to discuss the possibility of having ADHD. 

For those who don't known men I'm 24, and I suffer from OCD/anxiety and have done since I was 15 and been on medication for this had had cbt in the past. However the past few months I've started work, well since April, in my dream industry, working on a TV show ! 

But I have found that a lot of things that I have struggled with throughout my life are all catching up with me and I'm piecing things together. So my anxiety has been super bad and I've noticed it's not the same as anxiety I get with OCD if that makes sense? It's more of an overwhelming feeling like I just can't cope with all the little things I have to do throughout the day like get ready! I struggle to remember basic personal hygiene things like showering, or I think oh yeah I need to do that then forget again and then I'll be running late.speaking of running late I have no concept of time, I'm constantly running late and I'm surprised work haven't mentioned anything yet ( it I suppose it's because I stay late to make up for it).

My moods can go from one way to the other and back again in a matter of mi minutes and if I get stressed out or there's too much noise or people or things going on I get really irritable (my poor boyfriend bears the brunt of this).

My memory isn't the greatest, I can remember stuff I did as a kid and most details of movies I watch (obsessed with movies) but can't remember stuff someone literally told me a second ago. I talk over people and get super excited about things and just talk and talk and talk....as you can probably tell.

Sorry if there's typos and things at work so trying to type fast. I fidget a lot, always twitching or fiddling with something, but in either one of two extremes, either a couch potato and say I'll do things in a minute constantly or buzzing with energy and wanting to do things and be really creative.

So does this sound like ADHD, good old fashioned anxiety or both?? I know y'all arent doctors but I want opinions/thoughts/advice so I don't feel like I'm wasting my time of a psychiatrist's time by me being a hypochondriac or whatever and not actually having anything wrong with me and just being anxious or whatever!

Sorry for rambling on...Thanks for reading!

This reminds me a lot of me. The memory, fidgeting, one extreme to another, bad time management. My psychiatrist asked me to a big ADD test (I don't think it was AD"H"D) after seeing me for about a month. He said I maxed out three areas of the test and do have ADD. 

I don't think it's silly to ask your counselor about it.

About 5 years ago I had a psychiatrist tell me she thought I had ADD but she didn't think it was helpful to give me another diagnosed disorder (in addition to OCD.) I don't know if that's common or relevant tho.

Edited by Mike_Check

Sorry that looked more like a rant than "advice" on my part haha. In terms of dealing with OCD when some has attention, hyper activity issues I'd say exercise (cardio) is a big help, limit caffeine,  guided mediation can be great but takes a lil practice (trying straight up sitting still for 15 minutes can be counter productive), it might sound corny but also just being in nature, bush walks etc, reading is great for getting to sleep but again is a bit of a double edged sword in terms of possibly getting into rereading obsessions etc.

Edited by Mike_Check