Supersticious thoughts

Hello again,

Yesterday I received one of those chain messages. Basically I had to send that message to 20 people, otherwise horrific things would happen. I'm sure you know what kind of messages I'm talking about. For people who don't suffer from ocd it is annoying. But for ocd sufferers it's different. I would like to know what do you think about this? Thank you

4 minutes ago, jazzie said:

Hello again,

Yesterday I received one of those chain messages. Basically I had to send that message to 20 people, otherwise horrific things would happen. I'm sure you know what kind of messages I'm talking about. For people who don't suffer from ocd it is annoying. But for ocd sufferers it's different. I would like to know what do you think about this? Thank you

Hi jazzie. Delete it and forget about it. You've already identified it would just represent a minor irritation to a 'norm'. So that's where you should be taking your direction from. Don't forward it on. Otherwise YOU become annoying!

OceanDweller, I was disturbed by the message but I did't send it to anyone else. It's difficult but we need to have courage.

Thank you for answering:)

Edited by jazzie

Indeed delete it. It's the same kind of message that say you will make a fortune if you sent it to other people. It's a well known hoax. Probably they are after the mail adresses. But dubble anoying if you have ocd.

Edited by Maturin