Do I tell my therapist?

I've been going to CBT for that last 2 months and I've been pretty open about my OCD thoughts on harm and the fear of being a paedophile and she's been more understanding than I thought she would. There is one thing though, when  I get the thoughts  I also sometimes get a groinal response which is honestly the worst part for me. I also sometimes get groinal responses on innocent things like hugging my daughter, having to change her nappy etc which I hate as it distances me from her completely and I feel it really pushes me away from enjoying motherhood. Should I tell my therapist about these or not? I'm scared to tell her incase she doesn't know what they are? Xx 

Your therapist will have heard it all before. 

I told my therapist I was having gay thoughts about him, ( my ocd covers everything sexual) . He didn’t bat an eyelid.

the more you open up the better.

Thank you guys, I didn't get a chance to tell my therapist as we ended up talking about other things and it completely slipped my mind! Hoping to tell her next session. It's honestly horrible getting the responses as it really makes me believe that I am an abuser and I want to do something. It just makes me feel very sick all the time x 

19 minutes ago, Bee2017 said:

It's honestly horrible getting the responses as it really makes me believe that I am an abuser and I want to do something. It just makes me feel very sick all the time x 

It's simply OCD not you, and those are not your true reactions and feelings.

And of course your reaction will be revulsion, sickness. 

But if you accept that this is going on, then give no belief in, nor meaning to, those thoughts and feelings, they will start to lose power. And you will find it simpler to gently but wilfully ease your thinking elsewhere.