Hi guys hope you had a good holiday, I had to face a lot of fears and exposures this year with meeting my new niece. I have to say it went really well and I am very proud. The past worries of the summer now I should put behind me too as even my boyfriend says. I am nervous today about them even after all my wonderful achievements. Just looking for some good advice please x

2 hours ago, PolarBear said:

You had a few hiccups but you moved on. Keep doing that. Watch out fir your ruminating; that's a big one for you.

Hi PB yes it is. I find I have a problem with ruminating especially on one thing from the summer, like the best I have been able to do is not ruminate but have the recurrent thought in my head about it. As in I see the worry every day and I don’t even want to. I really don’t want to. The other thing is the questions that came up from this worry during the Summer didn’t even exist a year before that. Yes there was worry about it but not so specific. Now since the Summer I still feel bad and it bothers me on and off. What Can I do about this?

PB I just keep being bothered by the thoughts abandon rumination I did in the Summer and even this evening I remembered thoughts through rumination where I felt I remembered doing something but then it’s a flash thought but can’t really recollect that. These are what lure me in at the end of the day, it seems.

I very much want to not be bothered by last Summer’s worries that seemed to develop from massive anxiety about the same people and concern but no so specific. I hope I am making sense here and just need help please x