The feeling of having something unique and unexplainable

Whats been annoying me more on the last weeks, is the feeling that my deep rumination/questions-seeking, developed a whole new concept of worry.

It's even hard to explain on words. I feel like, my problem now is not the doubts and the memory itself, but something else grew there, like a "monster", a bad feeling, something "stuck" there inside this thought, that make me feel anxiety by itself....... Something unique, that no one else besides me feels too.. like I have The worst ocd of all....

Its like.. at first, my worry was the memory/questions itself, but now something else and worst grew up there, and blocked everything... Like a big shadow... Like an Abstract thing that cant even be explained! Its just there, making impossible for me to feel a "closure" for my case... I always catch myself going back on this thought, only to realize that this Abstract Monster still there blocking my judgments...

Idk, It makes sense in my head but its hard to put on words....

Edited by bobbyassustado

Does anyone else ever had such a thing?!

I see that everyone always knows how to explain his Ocds, but not knowing how to explain mine, makes me feel even more scared

I'll try again

Imagine all Ocd thoughts and fears as individual fruits... One is an Orange, one is an apple, and so on. Each fruit is one obsessive thought. Is easy to explain each one individually huh?

Now imagine that I catch one of my fruits (thought) and hold in my hand and smash it complety. Its just a mess Impossible to describe... Feels like it's the worst of all... Much worst than the other ones, because this one is totally ruined and smashed and ugly! 

Its something like that!!!

No matter how you describe it, it's just OCD. It's onsessions that vause distress and lead to compulsions. Trying to figure out the perfect way to describe it is likely a compulsion... something you should work on stopping.

• 2 weeks later...

oh wow!!! I have to reply as you have described how I feel EXACTLY!! I cannot believe someone else feels this way... it's really helped me seeing your post so THANK YOU and I hope it helps you knowing I have the EXACT same thing and not feeling as though I can describe it.. thank you thank you thank you!