Does this mean I'm my thoughts?

Here is am back in the throws of ocd. My partner and I went for a meal on Sunday. She noticed a girl she knew who worked as a waitress. I thought she looked attractive and seemed like a lovely person. Then to my horror my partner said she is a friend of her sons. She is only 16. I was ok but knew when I got to work yesterday I would start ruminating. And so it went on. I made the mistake of testing and got the groinal response. 

Now I think it's true because of this and feel disgusted with myself. And all the other dreadfull emotions.  I thought she was older as she was working in a restaurant. Thanks for any advice or help.

This is obviously ocd so I'd refocus on something else since this is wasting your time right now. There is nothing you could've done to prevent the thought from thinking she looked lovely, all you can do is to try and redirect your focus now. Trigger thoughts are automatic thoughts that just pop into people's heads. It's the obsessing over it that is a problem. It's not like your thinking about how to get her phone number or anything. 

By he way when I say "obviously" I didn't mean that in a negative way. Things which feel like legitimate concerns are never obviously ocd to the person suffering. It's only clearly ocd to people on the side who also have ocd and can recognize others symptoms as such. 

mate - we sound very similar and the best advice is as stated above, move on, it is truly your OCD. Feel for you as i suffer exactly the same obsession theme (amongst others).