Can somone just help me out on this one please

I've been up all nite just worrying about this ocd !!! I was having a tea with my mum yesterday and all I could feel is anixtey :(I keep mind talking when she was talking to me now I keep thinking that Iam I'll !!! This only happens when I remember about it I keep saying horrible things to myslef !!! I wish that nite b4 this thought come up it didn't happens :(how comes when your in a ocd thought it' the most horrible things ever iwont a old thought to come on again ! Evern tho this is a ocd thought I've had it 2 times over xx please I know you're not meant to tell me it' not real but it' so hard when your in it xx it's sound like me when I mind talk I know it me just so hard x I keep thinking cos my brothers can hear voice cos he took drugs so can I !! I don' take drugs iam on ivf meds which are the most hardest thing I've ever took :(xx sorry about my spelling 

Bless you - we all need to reach out at times when in the thick of it but you know it is all OCD - no matter how it transpires and spikes you into an obsession or a temporary obsession. Keep doing the right things and remind yourself it is ocd, distract and move on and up. I can tell it is ocd. Try to take is easier on self. x