The Road Less Travelled

Hey You Guys

I have thought of little else but OCD for the previous two years or so. I have made some good friends here on the forum and received some invaluable support.

It’s time, I feel, to move forward and to have a crack at life on life’s terms. I am, therefore, plotting an extended period of absence, beginning over the day or so.

To this end, I would like to wish you all the very best in your ongoing endeavours. It’s been a privilege knowing you all. Take care and good luck.

OD

Hi Od,

I wish you all the best, you have helped me alot of times over the 12 months or so I have been a regular on here. In many ways I see you as one of the back bones of the forum. I know you have struggled a bit recently, I hope your feeling a bit better now?

Don't feel you cant pop back on from time to time if you need support or if your doing well it would still be great to hear from you.

Don't be away too long, you will be a miss to the forums.

Take care.

Hey OD. 

Most people who recover stay the heck away from anything to do with OCD. They want to get on with their lives.

You stuck around to help others. Noble. You've done your time. Go grab a fist full of life and go for a ride.

All the best.

3 hours ago, OceanDweller said:

It’s time, I feel, to move forward and to have a crack at life on life’s terms.

I always appreciate your experienced, down-to-earth attitude to life, OceanDweller. 'Life' had better watch out. :D Enjoy your journey!

I hear there are inns along the route with internet access - should you ever wish to pop in. :) 

Hi OD,

I will miss your wit, your compassion, and your incredible insight. You have such a wonderful gift with words. You've helped so many people on here. You're one in a million and you deserve to be so happy. Enjoy life and good luck with everything. Thank you so much for all of your help.  Wishing you everything OD. Take care and all my best wishes, Em. X