OCD and Chess

Hello. I've written about related issues before, but this time I think my concern is much more legitimate, and might not be all ocd: I play in chess tournaments, and there is this guy who is not a good sport who I have to face often. After every game he looses, he never says "good game". Instead, he gets up and swears the F word and says he should've won. On one occasion I had been talking to him after he lost a game with someone else, and he said "I wanted to start throwing chairs". "What if an altercation gets physical and I get stabbed?" There really was a case I read about where a player stabbed his opponent after loosing. 

Now every time I play him my thoughts are not on the game, but I'm thinking about what if I win and how will I face his anger? I ask myself questions like "should I just leave the room right away?", "should I tell him he should act like an adult?" All these thoughts make me play poorly against him. I do much better against players who are stronger than him, but who don't get so angry when they loose. I know I've had other concerns in the past about other players, but in those cases I think it was more OCD because in the other situations it was less overt behavior on the part of the opponents that bothered me, whereas here he acts clearly inappropriately when he looses. It's so hard for me to take my mind off the thoughts- it's almost like my mind automatically goes there into survival mode. Then I feel even worse that I'm letting it get to me. 

Please help. 

Edited by NoahsArk