Terrified that I'll crack.

OCD has raised its ugly head again this weekend and it has me terrified ill go out and kill someone! It feels so real! First of was just friends and family, but now it' telling me to just do it! It feels so real and I'm completely confused and terrified. Please help me. 

@Haayleey96 this is OCD it does feel real sometimes but it's not. Are you having any therapy at the moment? Guided Self Help? You've got through this before you can do it again, I'm in the same boat, it's come up again for me recently but we just have to remember we can and will do this!!! 

On 08/03/2018 at 10:20, InOverMyHead said:

@Haayleey96 this is OCD it does feel real sometimes but it's not. Are you having any therapy at the moment? Guided Self Help? You've got through this before you can do it again, I'm in the same boat, it's come up again for me recently but we just have to remember we can and will do this!!! 

Hi InOverMyHead I'm not at the moment, I was But she wanted to end it. I don't think she realises that it calms and then comes back for me. I'm taking sertraline and diazepam for my ocd and anxiety at the moment. The sertraline has been upped. It just doesn't feel like I can but I know I can! We can! 

Hi Hayley,

Diazepam is very very addictive. One minute it's fine the next your hooked. I have been there, it took about a year including a hospital stay to get off that drug. Many others on this site have been down that route too.

Hi Hayley,

Sorry to hear you are struggling so much at the moment :( OCD is horrid.  It can feel frighteningly real but it is just OCD, it is just your brain tricking you.  I agree what others say about diazepam - it can be very tempting to take something that will temporarily make you feel better but be careful about becoming hooked on it, even if just psychologically.

Take care x

Yes you need to be cautious. Me myself have taken it in bad periods for maybe 7 years .

Very small dosages.

You need to almost be obsessive about benzo. I mean afraid of it destroying you. Which it do in some regard. The cognition