OCD is horrible

It commands me to do things like for example I was in bed and it made me want to close my eyes strongly thinking of my sister which brought some kind of pleasure. Then I started to wonder if it was a sexual action and if I contracted my intimate parts (like a labor contraction you women know) so what was this??? Why does it make it look like appealing to do this. Then I tested myself pressing my parts thinking of my sister to find out if I just liked the sensation or the thought and I like the sensation but why did it make me think of her was it an intrusive thought 

Lily you are doing it again and again and again. Do you not realise the kindness and consideration people who are STILL suffering are giving to you?  I think at some point you are either going to be moderated or excluded for a while to reflect on your posts. It's not a nasty thing by the administrators - it's a good thing in a way as it gives you time to reflect on your repetitive posts. We all know your distress but come on - you've had so much advice over the last x months.

20 minutes ago, snowbear said:

Come on, Lily. No need to get yourself worked up. Take some deep breaths and some time out to allow yourself to calm down. 

Thank you snowbear, I think it's something silly what I've done and no need to give it any importance. I need to calm down and distract myself. 

It is it is. It is really bad at this point. a new thread every day. I hope Ashley fulfills. This is just really bad lily17. And i don't think it is a bad move to go to the hospital, because you maybe need intensive care. You have been in a 10/10 state now for months if i get things right. 

Edited by Isthisreality

Lily you really need to work on stopping your compulsions, you was feeling better and now you’ve slipped back again. Try to calm yourself down and let it go, then pick yourself up and start again. You can get past this, don’t just give up because you have had a setback :( Let tomorrow be a fresh start :yes:

20 minutes ago, lostinme said:

Lily you really need to work on stopping your compulsions, you was feeling better and now you’ve slipped back again. Try to calm yourself down and let it go, then pick yourself up and start again. You can get past this, don’t just give up because you have had a setback :( Let tomorrow be a fresh start :yes:

Thank you lost for your kindness, as always x

Lily you are using the forum for reassurance only. I am pretty sure your OCD dont even let you revaluate the tips you get. 

I want to be blunt and say that your situation is bad is only getting worse.

I am intrested in what kind of treatment you are getting.do you actually get any?

Edited by Isthisreality
11 hours ago, Isthisreality said:

Lily you are using the forum for reassurance only. I am pretty sure your OCD dont even let you revaluate the tips you get. 

I want to be blunt and say that your situation is bad is only getting worse.

I am intrested in what kind of treatment you are getting.do you actually get any?

Yes I'm getting psychological treatment and I take medication but I'm just going through this big bad setback. 

Lily, I'm really sorry but I am going to close this thread as it is simply aiding you with your compulsions.  Further explanations (which can only be the same as before) are simply offering repeated reassurance which isn't helping you.  We can't (and shouldn't) just keep repeating this advice simply to help make your anxiety fall for an hour or so.  In the long term it isn't helpful and will only result in you not making improvement.

To improve how you're feeling you are going to have to start the battle of accepting the diagnosis of OCD and trying your best to use the advice and recommendations given by your Psychologist and on the forums.  Things won't change until you do, hard to take as that may be.

The forums are here to help with practical tips on how to progress with your therapy but we can't be a platform for compulsions.

Time to fight this Lily and make changes