So I'm really not one to self diagnose and whilst my issues don't seem to be a-typical of most OCD sufferers there seems to be similarities so I wondered if anyone could shed any light on if they think it would be worth a conversation, I'm currently on medication for GAD and depressions which on a whole seems to be working pretty well... the problem seems to be this thought of impeding doom... 

I have this constant fear/terror that my partner hates me and I've done something wrong which results in me constantly asking him if he's ok, which makes him really angry and we end up rowing (there is no need for this, we've been together 12 years, this is the only thing we argue about really) 

I don't dislike flying but when I take off or land I have to count 1,2,3,4 on repeat or I feel like the plane will crash but as long as I do it, I'm fine like I said it doesn't scare me because I do this

Theres other things to do with feeling like I have all this responsibility and about things going wrong and worrying people can hear me breathing and then getting stressed and not wanting to breathe

thanks for your advice in advance 

Hi there maybemaybe :)

What you describe does sound like OCD. Asking your partner if he hates you sounds like a checking compulsion, the counting on a plane sounds like a compulsion based on magical thinking, which is where you worry thinking something makes it more likely to happen, it's like a superstition. Also, an inflated sense of responsibility is also very common in OCD. 

Have you had CBT for either GAD or depression? Cognitive Behavioural Therapy is the go to therapy for these and OCD, so a therapist can help deal with all these issues, particularly if they seem to come together. 

I really recommend Break free from OCD an excellent self-book which takes you through CBT and will help you establish whether you think your problem is OCD :)