BBC 5 Live to talk about OCD

At 18:30 hrs tonight, (18th April) sorry for late notice only just heard they are speaking about this, appreciate it may be too late for some users as they will not be online currently. I assume there will be a podcast type thingy to catch up if you miss it when it goes out.

7 minutes ago, Avo said:

At 18:30 hrs tonight, (18th April) sorry for late notice only just heard they are speaking about this, appreciate it may be too late for some users as they will not be online currently. I assume there will be a podcast type thingy to catch up if you miss it when it goes out.

Ohhh how can I listen to this Avo? I'm hopeless ?

909 or 693 on AM or if you have a DAB radio, you should be able to find it on there too

or online if you look on the bbc website and look at the radio bit, find the station and you should be able to listen that way too. 

(I may sound like I work for the BBC but I don't! :a1_cheesygrin:)

Just listened myself, the 'its just being tidy' comment is infuriating is there an emoji that represents that person being slapped? if so I would use it, though I don't wish to encourage violence so maybe a bucket of cold water thrown over them would be better? followed by a brief chat to educate them? them handing them a towel to dry themselves?

sorry if its over the top but its so annoying!