You'll have to contact your doctor and ask them to refer you to a reproductive endocrinologist because hormonal problems due to PCOS cause bleeding all the time. Losing weight helps regulate hormones as well. Do you still have fears about contacting the doctor or is it easier to do now?

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Philli, how long has this been going on? Don’t u think if it was this deadly problem then u wouldn’t be here now? Ur posts are just compulsions and ur ignoring everything that we are saying to u. I had a period that lasted 6wks when I went on a pill that was supposed to stop my periods altogether, it didn’t freak me out, I simply went off that pill as I’d rather just have my irregular and heavy periods including a lot of pain, the reason I didn’t freak out is because I don’t have OCD around the issue, you do, work on ur OCD and things will get better. Stress also causes huge irregularities in periods, when my OCD was really bad I was having 2 in a month or none at all for a while. If ur OCD settles down, so too might ur periods!x

Guest OCDhavenobrain

Only time you were reacting to us were when someone questioned if you have OCD. You writing out is a compulsion.

I phoned the doctor but she couldn’t phone me back today. It took so much guts, I feel like I don’t even know my own name, my entire brain seems to be blanking out completely 

I also see the CPN tomorrow 

Edited by Phili
26 minutes ago, Phili said:

I phoned the doctor but she couldn’t phone me back today. It took so much guts, I feel like I don’t even know my own name, my entire brain seems to be blanking out completely 

I also see the CPN tomorrow 

Good for u for ringing the doctor because I know u struggle with that BUT what do I want them to do over the phone? Reassurance? U know to get diagnosed with polycystic ovaries u need blood work and scans? Talk to your CPN about all this, I think u need them more than the gp xx 

I have spoken to the doctor. She has put me on an iron prescription for theee months, then if it’s still going I gotta have tests.

she said it is very unlikely to be anything concerning. She said I might not even have polysystic ovaries

1 hour ago, Phili said:

she said it is very unlikely to be anything concerning. She said I might not even have polysystic ovaries

Ok so, now U have got that reassurance from the doctor, you must listen to this and not let the anxiety override what u have been told, take ur medicine and see how u go, if it doesn’t stop, don’t post about it or assume ur dying, u have been told that it’s unlikely to be anything concerning by a medical professional so leave it at that.xx