University troubles- feeling like my head is going to explode.

I'm still having troubles with constant switching themes. Anything is now triggering, I worry about all themes and my head feels like it will explode.

The issue I'm having is university. I can't focus and my motivation is so so bad :( I've always been so preoccupied with work but now I'm in such a bad space with it. Thankfully so far I've passed everything as far as I know. But i've got very important exams coming up and I can barley revise. It's really frustrating because I literally feel like i don't care? Even thought I do!!!. My sertraline dosage has just moved to 100mg and I'm going on 150mg next week.  

Just needed to vent a little I guess, feel really low. 

I know how stressful it gets. Exams are stressful enough!! And OCD is a huge stressor. The only advice i can give is to cut back on all the stressors you can. because cutting back on the OCD is actually a bad advice in this situation, short-term. You will be more anxious, and i can't honestly not function when i am denying compulsions. 

Take care

Thank you @Isthisreality having such a difficult time :( I went for a walk to distract myself but if anyone looked at me I would start thinking "Omg maybe I'm only thinking they're looking at me because I'm developing schizophrenia and I'm paranoid that they are and will start believing it soon". Like it's honestly so exhausting and then I have to start googling all of this. I just lay on the sofa for ages because  Idk what to do!! I'm so drained!! I want to keep fighting through and I managed to actually go and meet some friends and feel a  little better.. 

3 hours ago, Spud2018 said:

Thank you @Isthisreality having such a difficult time :( I went for a walk to distract myself but if anyone looked at me I would start thinking "Omg maybe I'm only thinking they're looking at me because I'm developing schizophrenia and I'm paranoid that they are and will start believing it soon". Like it's honestly so exhausting and then I have to start googling all of this. I just lay on the sofa for ages because  Idk what to do!! I'm so drained!! I want to keep fighting through and I managed to actually go and meet some friends and feel a  little better.. 

That’s good Spud2018, one step at a time and one day at a time, keep fighting and don’t give up :) with the right help through CBT, things can and do get better :) think positive, believe in yourself and keep going :cheer: