I went out and I feel much better, the thing I was feeling very suicidal about is losing its power slowly but it is... Thank you all for being supportive of me and, I can't believe I'm gonna say this, thank you admins for closing my threads :) I hope you all are doing okay 

23 hours ago, lily17 said:

I went out and I feel much better, the thing I was feeling very suicidal about is losing its power slowly but it is... Thank you all for being supportive of me and, I can't believe I'm gonna say this, thank you admins for closing my threads :) I hope you all are doing okay 

It's great that you feel you're doing better, and lovely to read, but please don't mistake this for recovery Lily, there is still much work to do.  I know that you are more than capable of beating this, Lily you have so much strength just to survive OCD this long so I know you have it within you to see OCD out long-term.  But there's a lot of hard work ahead, and it's important not to lose sight of that.

You can do this!  But you have to go for it!

I agree with Ashley, I think this is wonderful news tht you are feeling better BUT the important thing is to stand firm with this even when the horrible intrusive thoughts strike and seem so convincing (and they will.)  You have to hold onto this feeling and cling on even when your brain is screaming otherwise, and you'll get there.  As Ashley says, you've got so much strength to survive this long, and you can use that strength to really go for it and commit to getting better x

16 hours ago, Ashley said:

It's great that you feel you're doing better, and lovely to read, but please don't mistake this for recovery Lily, there is still much work to do.  I know that you are more than capable of beating this, Lily you have so much strength just to survive OCD this long so I know you have it within you to see OCD out long-term.  But there's a lot of hard work ahead, and it's important not to lose sight of that.

You can do this!  But you have to go for it!

Yes I think it's important what you have said to not mistaken this for recovery, thank you for your response 

16 hours ago, gingerbreadgirl said:

I agree with Ashley, I think this is wonderful news tht you are feeling better BUT the important thing is to stand firm with this even when the horrible intrusive thoughts strike and seem so convincing (and they will.)  You have to hold onto this feeling and cling on even when your brain is screaming otherwise, and you'll get there.  As Ashley says, you've got so much strength to survive this long, and you can use that strength to really go for it and commit to getting better x

Thank you gingerbreadgirl x

This might be personal but i really dont like to see you getting dependent by benzodiazepines. Did you write this when you had taken your medication? Lorazepame

You really have to understand that when you do take benzo (lorazepame is a benzo) it is just normal to get a relief off the anxiety. This is however the drug (medication) which acts and sadly not because the OCD is losing its grip. And you need to see this connection so you don't get fooled. 

Edited by Isthisreality