My child has recently been diagnosed with OCD and I'm finding it hard  when she constantly is argumentative and abrupt , she won't let me help and I don't encourage by accomodating her I mean just with anything I say to her she takes the wrong way and feel I can do no right , is this normal ? 

Wendy, it sounds to me you are doing an amazing job doing what you can and making the effort.

On the other hand when I used to live with my mum I used to ask her for reassurance on everything and start re-phrasing questions but asking her the same thing. And her reaction was she used to go mad at me, and lock herself away to escape from me. So to me it sounds like you are doing more than enough and you should be very proud. 

11 minutes ago, Wendy warnes said:

My child has recently been diagnosed with OCD and I'm finding it hard  when she constantly is argumentative and abrupt , she won't let me help and I don't encourage by accomodating her I mean just with anything I say to her she takes the wrong way and feel I can do no right , is this normal ?