I really need some help

I didnt wanna keep posting in the forums, people will likely get sick of me. 

therapy properly is going to be a while away yet so this is up to me. 

I need some help & support pinpointing my compulsions and what i can do thats helpful to help.bring this anxiety down because im afraid of the alternative if i dont. 

i dont want reassurence because i know that will intensify my thoughts more and thats the last thing i want. i have nobody else to talk to who understands the way ocd works like everyone in here :(

I know nobody is in here thats  a therapist either but some pointing in the right direction will help.me greatly i have some self esteem & confidence issues going on so finding it hard to figure out what i should & shouldnt be doing especially when i doubt so much. 

ive rang the Gp to say that i dont think the mirtazapine is having any effect at all even though i know medication doesnt help with OCD only the psycial sensations of anxiety but i am actually scared for my life. 

today has been so so emotional and difficult that ive been in tears in public, infront of my kids to a point they know something is wrong with thier mummy and thats not fair. 

ive read break free from OCD and understood i have problems with rumination, avoidence & reassurence seeking along with attempts to nuetralise, distraction & mental arguments but i cant seem to figure out a plan on how to combat this. 

Edited by beckyboo
  • Ashley changed the title to I really need some help