Solipsism ocd

Guest Phil10

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Phil10

Yes I have a lot of free time when I’m off work to worry or when I finish work. I moved house twice this year which triggered all this anxiety despite being in the house 4 months things have not settled to a Normal level. I had a bipolar breakdown in 2016 but had medication  since don’t think it’s related had about a year and a half anxiety free and the fate and life thoughts began when I moved house as I questioned “why” I got this particular house :/

• 8 months later...

My update on this issue is I still have it now and again but what concerns me is if I can achieve my dreams. It’s less of a solipsism and more of a “free will” theme. I would like my own business and I would also like to change jobs eventually. I fear it’s easier to not change jobs and stay in my shell as maybe that’s the plan. I maybe have no choice maybe an outside force decides it for me. I use to make choices in the past like when I met my partner I can’t imagine doing this all again knowing life could be preplanned or it could be a simulation only I experience (solipsism) any thoughts on how I can achieve my dreams now?