I don't know if its real? Panicking....

Hi,

I feel stupid for panicking over nothing but i feel like im going crazy rn. So this happens quite a lot and the other day I think I had a panic attack bcuz i was so worked up and i was on a train which made me feel as though i was in a really dangerous situation with loads of people.

Part of my ocd is that i have a fear of getting ill and at the minute I don't know if I feel ill or not but my head is all fuzzy, like im going to faint and before that I had a headache that's only just gone. 

I was sitting with some of my family and i was just so panicked and it felt as if the whole world was just overwhelming me and I kept on having loads of intrusive thoughts about getting ill. I also have presumed adhd which makes me think about everything all at the same time like a knot of thoughts. It's just that I don't know if I am I'll or if this is just ocd? Can this happen with ocd? Im just so terrified of illness and i just cant be ill bcuz i will just panic straight away. Sorry for the irrational paragraph, i just dont know how to control my thoughts and worries. 

Sophie

I don't know that's the thing. I know im being really ridiculous and i know worrying bout it won't change if i am I'll but i just cant stop worrying bcuz i have this really bad fear

You can stop or at least slow down your worrying. You have the ability to do that. Much of it has to do with what you tell yourself. If you tell yourself this situation is bad and you are going to get suck and it's going to be awful, you aren't going to be doing very well. 

Edited by PolarBear

Thank you for your advice, I am a lot less panicked now and I did try and slow it down and i realised that the situation that i thought was bad was just something my ocd had created bcuz i was thinking so much about it. I will try doing this in the future