Harm OCD when drunk

Last week I was in a busy bar very drunk, I was angry at someone and feeling pretty emotional. I won't go into details cos they're not relevant but as I was walking towards that person I was annoyed with I remember purposely lifting my glass up to waist height thinking that I was going to glass them in the stomach as they brushed past me which I felt I was justified in due to their behaviour. Now the glass was also close to my stomach and as the person walked past it made contact with their body, but nothing happened obviously because it wasn't a forcefull move and of course as drunk as I was and as intense as the thought / action was I didn't expect anything to happen.. 

I know it's OCD but just wondering if anyone else with harm OCD has this type of thing happen when drunk? 

ta

Edited by Atlantis

Well, I have this kind of thing happening to me all the time wether I’m drunk or not! I think about someone I can’t stand and I’ll have images of me pummelling their face in or if feeling really irritated by someone I will have an image of me telling them to F OFF or slapping them, but, I don’t have harm OCD, well not the violent one anyway. It’s so normal to have those thoughts, OCD or not.x