I’m at the edge of the world, there’s no one like me and I don’t know what’s wrong with me.

Sorry you're feeling so low Rexx. Your girlfriend cheating has nothing to do with ocd just a lack of morals. Relationships can end due to ocd but cheating isn't because of them. 

I think therapy is worth trying. You certainly aren't unique lots of us on here. Your ocd will focus on what scares you the most, that's how it works. Do you know why it scares you to think your body has changed? In therapy I was told to ask so what, who cares or think couldn't have happened and get on with things. 

I have different thoughts so if I had a thought like that would just think its silly and it might be cool to have a different foot. It's the meaning you are attaching to the thought that's causing distress. My thoughts are very distressing to me and when I tell others they laugh at them as its so obvious it wouldn't have happened but I can't see that. Hope you get better. 

On 02/09/2018 at 20:55, Justine said:

Sorry you're feeling so low Rexx. Your girlfriend cheating has nothing to do with ocd just a lack of morals. Relationships can end due to ocd but cheating isn't because of them. 

I think therapy is worth trying. You certainly aren't unique lots of us on here. Your ocd will focus on what scares you the most, that's how it works. Do you know why it scares you to think your body has changed? In therapy I was told to ask so what, who cares or think couldn't have happened and get on with things. 

I have different thoughts so if I had a thought like that would just think its silly and it might be cool to have a different foot. It's the meaning you are attaching to the thought that's causing distress. My thoughts are very distressing to me and when I tell others they laugh at them as its so obvious it wouldn't have happened but I can't see that. Hope you get better. 

Thanks for the reply means a lot.