Leaving the forum

Hi guys,

I know I might seem a little daft, but it’s just in my nature and I feel the need to do it, I didn’t want to just disappear and not say a word, because I would find this terribly rude of me. 

Im having a really difficult time at the moment, sadly not something I want to discuss. I don’t feel that I am in a position to contribute any positivity, encouragement or support at the moment and this makes me feel really sad ? I feel it’s best for me to take some time out until I feel in a much better place. 

Take care of yourselves my forum friends

Best wishes as always, lost 

I’m so sorry you’re having a really difficult time at the moment, Lost. Just focus on yourself and and I hope you feel in a much better place really soon. 

Sending you all my love and best wishes and take care lovely lady.

Love and hugs,

Em xxx ??

Edited by Emsie

I'm so sorry to hear this Lost :(:( I really hope you are in a better place very soon.  We will miss you a lot - but if you feel this is best for you then of course we understand.  Don't feel though that you must be positive all the time.  We all have times when we just want to rant or be upset or whatever - if you ever just want to talk and you don't feel like being positive then you don't need to be, we're all here for you however you feel.  Hugs :hug: xxx

Hope you are ok lost. You have been a great support to me on here. I wish we could do something to help you. 

Please take careand feel better soon xxx

Take care lost -  I hope you feel better soon and sorry your struggling so much at the moment. We are here to help if we can, you have helped me and others on numerous occasions, we would be happy to return the favour. 

Don't feel you always have to be positive on here, we all have bad times and need the support of others on occasions. 

You of course must do what is best for you , but don't forget this place is here if you need it. 

don't be away too long .

Avo

Thank you everyone for all your kind reply’s and well wishes it means a lot to me :)

Im sad that I’m feeling this way and that sadly I feel I need a little time out :(

Often things can crop up that can’t be helped on our journey to recovery, external issues that may have an impact on us OCD wise. It’s at these times we have to work through our therapy and what we have learnt in CBT so we can learn to handle stressful times and some of life’s issues that happen differently next time they arise and sadly that’s life and they will do from time to time. 

Wishing everyone all the very best, keep up the good work 

lost x

Hi lost, I’m sorry ur going through a tough time, I am sorry to see you go ? but I hope that u will be back again when ur feeling better, the forum will definitely miss ur positivity and I enjoyed reading about ur progress, a blip is ok, we can recover from those, don’t forget that. I hope everything settles for u as soon as possible.xxx

Thank you gemma and Wonderer for your kind reply’s and well wishes. 

Things are difficult for me at the moment for one reason or another and I’m not going to lie it’s proven to be a really difficult time for me. But it’s like anything it takes time to accept and come to terms with, so hopefully given time I will get back to a good place. 

I often feel like posting because I really need the support right now, but not really sure I’m ready to share, if ever I will be ?

Miss all you guys and being part of the forum, but I don’t feel I’m in the right place at the moment to be posting much :(

11 hours ago, lostinme said:

Thank you gemma and Wonderer for your kind reply’s and well wishes. 

Things are difficult for me at the moment for one reason or another and I’m not going to lie it’s proven to be a really difficult time for me. But it’s like anything it takes time to accept and come to terms with, so hopefully given time I will get back to a good place. 

I often feel like posting because I really need the support right now, but not really sure I’m ready to share, if ever I will be ?

Miss all you guys and being part of the forum, but I don’t feel I’m in the right place at the moment to be posting much :(

Hey Lost, you know what, u give so much great advice and support to this forum but just because ur not in a place to do that right now doesn’t mean that we can’t support u for a change, if u feel like sharing and getting support here, do it, nobody here is going to think differently of u for needing support while not in a place to give out advice! That’s what we are all here for, we help when we can and receive help when we need it! Of course I’m not saying u have to, just if u feel u want to, don’t worry about doing it, we would love to help U through just as u have done for us! I really hope things start looking up for u soon, big hugs and good luck xxx

Thank you so much for your lovely messages it means a lot to me and this in itself is support :) so thank you ☺️ 

At the moment I have a dear friend that is supporting and helping me out at this difficult time and to be honest she has been a godsend and I don’t know what I would have done without her being there for me. At first I totally sank, but now I’m managing to keep my head just above the water, so now I just need to learn how to swim again and that’s proving to be the difficult part, but hopefully I will get there again soon. 

Thank you as always, lost :)

I'm so glad you have someone close to you to help you through what you're going through at the moment.  I can only echo what others have said - you have helped me and so many others so many times on here.  We would love to help support you through this in return.  Even if you don't want to talk about any details, you could always just vent or let your feelings our and we will always be happy to listen.  There's absolutely no requirement to always be positive! - god knows I have leant on you and others about a million times :)

I really hope you're doing a bit better soon.

Hugs :hug:

Thank you gbg :) I can’t say it’s not hard because it is, extremely and I never ever thought for one minute that I would get so low again, but things happen beyond our control that can have a huge negative impact on us and sadly making our OCD spiral again. I’m not giving up though there will be a way around, through, with, in, in which I can turn this back around again, just struggling at the moment to find the answer for this though, but hopefully something will click into place soon :yes:

Best wishes always 

lost x 

Lost you've been so kind to me and many other forum users despite your own problems. Please remember that even when you're feeling really low.

Best wishes, Phil x