Hi, I was compulsively looking through the internet in an intense way to find answers and I read a post about someone who masturbated to their thoughts and the reply that they got is that if they were masturbating to check how they felt it was OCD but if they masturbated because they would enjoy it it was further from OCD and close to acting out to your thoughts so the question is: did I act out? When I squeezed my thighs to the concept of my sister, was I acting out? Before squeezing my thighs to her I thought 'im finally gonna do it' and I enjoyed it. However when I masturbated to her as a form of checking, I didn't like it AT ALL. Please I just need help. 

Edited by lily17

Squeezing thighs is a way of female masturbation, hence it was the same thing as touching my parts. Why did I enjoy the former but not the latter? I just don't understand myself... Don't know what to think... 

8 minutes ago, Robertson said:

You are not a pedophile! You are a kind woman! The touching is not masturbation

I touched my private parts and squeezed my thighs. It was masturbation

As Caramoole said last night... closing.

For what it is worth, we are here for you, but you have to start taking on board the feedback offered, until then I fear we will have to close threads.

• Ashley locked this topic