Is this just anxiety OCD thinking ?

Hi I have a temp of 35.8 I'm 22 year old female is that still a ok temp to have I'm worrying now I think I've got abit health anxiety now I'm thinking the worst cause I've also felt breathless and had tingly arms but I'm thinking my anxiety is making me over worry! 

Hi Lauren :)

Are you taking your temperature a lot? It seems to me that you might just be feeling very anxious because you're taking your temperature and trying to work out if it's ok. This is just an OCD check and that's what the problem is. Remember most people don't know what temperature they are most of the time so no one can say what's right and wrong. Checking for signs of ill health is actually affecting your mental health so remember that this is worth challenging. 

Give yourself an hour where you act like this is a normal temperature that you are just worried because of OCD and see how your anxiety levels are then. Do not do any checking at all and don't check your temperature in an hour, try getting on with something that will keep you busy. When your anxiety comes down, then try another hour after that. 

Thanks so much I definitely get over anxious I just come over feeling cold so I checked my temp I never usually check it it was 35.8 and google obviously says hypothermia then that obviously sets anxiety off I'm now roasting in the sunshine and the anxiety feeling has passed I feel stupid now