So upset who do i need to raise complaint with?

So last week my care co ordinator with CMHT said she agreed that i was low risk and was actually doing fantastic the last 8 weeks and and ready for being discharged to our IAPT service for intensive CBT (cant be under both services at same time) 

Theyve had a formulation meeting to discuss my case & the doctor has said he is concerned because what if i relapse and iapt dont know what to do and that my current medication (mirtazapine) may not be right so discharging me to Iapt may confuse doctors on what alternative medication to try my on. 

Ive seen someone TWICE in 8 weeks and since march each meeting has just been about 'whats working well for you and what helps etc' 

Ive seen my psychiatrist in june who now doesnt want to see me again until october for a review  

The CMHT arnt providing any sort of therapy and after whats been said has just rocketed my anxiety because now im scared im relapsing cos ive had a couple of down days 

who do i need to speak to or make a formal complaint to?? all the CMHT have done is served to make me feel worse and doubt my own progress :(

i wanted to go private but now that they said im at risk for relapsing im too scared to go private incase theyre right 

Edited by snowbear
removed personal names

I would suggest talking to your gp about your concerns. Otherwise the clinical lead for your care coordinator. I’m sorry that this has made you feel worse. Remember the progress you have made, there will be ups and downs in your recovery. 

Hi Becky,

I think you need to write to the CMHT lead and ask why they aren't providing any active therapy. You could do it as a complaint if you wish, but sometimes it works better just to ask (in writing) and then you have their written reply and your own polite enquiry letter as supporting evidence in a complaint if it needs to progress to that. 

Cookiemonster's suggestion of talking to your GP might also work, depending on whether your doctor is one of those GPs who pulls strings and gets things done, or who has no clue about the mental health system and does nothing. 

Whatever you decide, hold onto the fact you've been doing well and have been stable for 8 weeks. That's a strong positive! :)  Remember everybody gets down days now and then, including people who haven't got OCD. It doesn't mean anything. Give yourself a pick-me-up treat (anything you enjoy) and get stuck into whatever comes next with the confidence that you're doing fine. :)