Intrusive thoughts

Hi all
Saturday the shop I work at closed down, so it was my last day in work. Me and two work colleagues (males) decided to go for a few drinks. I was unsure at first because Ive never really got on with one of them. I decided to go. 
Long story short  everytime I went to the toilet I took my bag and coat, the guy I didn't really get on with asked why I kept doing that he then said he wasn't going to rob from me. An hour or so  went  by, I was quite tipsy at this point. So I left my bag stupid, I know. Everything was fine, he made an insulting joke towards me so I did it back, then he replied with "don't forgot, I know where you live" 

So my intrusive thoughts are what if he took a picture of my debit card when I went to the toilet and what if he comes to my house and sets it on fire or something like that. 

Guest OCDhavenobrain

Beside everything the people above said. Which i couldn't agree more with. 

The thing with people with OCD is often that they fear they will act, on the other hand we have "bad people" atleast we have people with less conscious, we don't need to get into the discussion about good and bad. The thing with those people is that they don't worry they will act, they just do. Something i have thought about. 

Edited by OCDhavenobrain