Upset over routines being interrupted

I actually am over said routines being interrupted, but out of all the anxiety that caused me to think that I had to solve the problem right away, I had a bad tantrum which caused me to mentally kill past enemies, and I'm worried about myself that I am capable of being that angry over nothing, and that's why I am posting this. Anyway, this post isn't about the worry I just mentioned, but rather how I could prevent myself from worrying that I have to do things right away if they're causing me that much anxiety. 

38 minutes ago, efes said:

how I could prevent myself from worrying that I have to do things right away if they're causing me that much anxiety. 

OK, look at this as an OCD -induced worry. 

Look for the core belief - why is it telling you to do things right away?  What's the "or else?". 

Then face up to that through structured exposure and response prevention until the anxiety eases away. 

I also have irrational responses and see red when my anxiety raises (also suffer from road rage).  I get panicked and feel frustrated that things aren’t going as I want. Running late for work, can’t load a website etc etc. 

I suffer from ocd, depression and perfectionism, social anxiety. 

I find exercising has helped and also medication.