Guest OCDhavenobrain
2 minutes ago, ocdsufferer85 said:

You know how those thoughts scared me, the ones firing in for all those years, this finally didn't scare me, I didn't think I'd be fooled.

You really couldn't been less responsive.

If I were you I would start out by asking myself if I wanted to get better.

Edited by OCDhavenobrain
20 minutes ago, ocdsufferer85 said:

Yes I do, but it's based on something religious, I didn't make it up entirely. It's just extreme. But it's taken literally. I know you say it's irrational, but I'm terrified that it means literally speaking.

No, YOU are taking it literally. Just you. There are billions of people out there who do not believe what you do. It's just you.

7 minutes ago, ocdsufferer85 said:

Reading that verse was the trigger to this worry, a fear that I must not 'speak' against the spirit.

So as you know that's how it began, the repulsive thoughts and a fear of them :(

Everytime I had one I felt guilty and terrified. Until that one day when I realised I cannot stop this.

But that peace didn't last because it went IMMEDIATELY on to what if you spoke? 

This is you, going over it again. That's all uou do. You keep foing the same old thing and then complain to us that you're stuck. Hello? Are you getting any of this?

You can help it. You have to understand what you are doing wrong and take corrective steps. You have to practice over and over. Then you have to challenge your OCD by facing your fear.

We've repeatedly told you what steps you need to take but you ignore the advice and just continue on as before