ocd over over photos

Hi for years I have obsessed with photos and ordering  in an album cleaning them a cloth this time it it so bad after after after my mum died I need to sort my mum's out the thing is  more I handle them 

more I think I am damaging but I can't stop handling them sometimes I need copy them A4 size on pc print out it screams at me I have already 3 albums they don't look right no Dr understands this I take zoloft 

3 hours ago, orange said:

Sorry to hear about your mum. Do you think this is partly from grief? Have you been able to get counseling for this? And CBT for the photo organizing?

Although stress can acerbate things, I suggest it's probably a mistake to attribute - or focus on real life 'rationalizations re OCD'. It often just muddies the waters. 

I say one thing can ocd make throw away things regret it mouths later or sometimes years in my case every Dr I seen say no but angry does If you met in life I'm not a angry person I very shy and not bully as for photos it's about me as child as well as I'm the last family member alive  every one says it might because it was an easier time my life but would would'nt want go back in time I'm now thinking of just saving my mum's and dad's photos and keeping some of my one's  and letting go of holiday snaps of views  and I get sexual thought's what drives my crazy Dr says it because I'm a man  What is  bull to me I get upset ocd is seen as nothing

• 2 months later...

My photos and ordering obsession have completely stopped after changing meds I've had 1 year of hell over this my sexual thoughts has almost gone same with ear worms 

I was on clomipramine for 16 years now on prozac and feels so great for  my ocd