Panicking again- help please!

I'm in a silly OCD state because I put a tablespoon down with some dog food on whilst feeding my dog and then can't remember what I did with it. I only remember seeing my dog lick it on the marble where I left it and nothing after that. 

I'm very worried that she could have swallowed it.

My brother thinks it's irrational. I see his point. Other people though have posted about their dogs swallowing spoons and needing emergency vet treatment. I'm in a state... help! 

I'm not going to directly help you with this latest situation. Dozens of times you have come here in a panic over your dog potentially swallowing something. You get an intrusive thought. You freak out. You Google like mad. You ask for advice from those around you. You come here asking for advice. Every time it ends up being nothing. But you don't learn. The next time you get a thought, it's the same behavior all over again with the same result.

How's that working for you?

Not well Polarbear, not well!

It's funny that I don't learn but I guess it's part of OCD- I'm not a thicky normally! In general my responsibility-for-the-dog themed OCD worries have been better recently!