I'm so horrified.

I don't know if you guys know the song 'In my feelings' by Drake but the lyrics go 'Kiki', do you love me? Are you riding?' so I was singing it to my little sister changing the name and when I said' are you riding?' I was laughing and imagined her riding me sexually tho I didn't completely imagine it it was a bit blurry but I did! And now I feel AWFUL like how could I ?

What type of thought is this Lily? And what have you given it? What did it cause you? And what was posting on here? 

Sorry to ask you the questions Lily, but if you can get there yourself then it’s better for you and your understanding of how ocd works. 

Be kind to yourself. X

1 minute ago, lily17 said:

It was definitely NOT an intrusive thought... I was laughing about it, like I had bad intention I'm sure !!! I'm devastated... 

Did it pop in to your head? Has it caused you distress? Have you carried out any compulsions? 

8 minutes ago, Emsie said:

And the compulsion of posting on here. 

It was a thought from your brain Lily.

What do you think this is Lily? 

I'm sure it was not... God... I hate myself so much for thinking this... I do not want to live anymore 

Please talk to someone close to you like your mum or take yourself to hospital (the equivalent of accident and emergency in Spain) if you are having any serious thoughts about not living anymore. Please get help if you need it. 

Edited by Emsie
7 minutes ago, Emsie said:

Please talk to someone close to you like your mum or take yourself to hospital (the equivalent of accident and emergency in Spain) if you are having any serious thoughts about not living anymore. Please get help if you need it. 

I'm not currently at home and I don't wanna go to hospital again... Pfff...