Triggered by an argument

Bit of advise would be appreciated about a month ago I had a social nite with a few family members and had far too many beverages. My cousin was winding me up and after a few drinks I told her where to go she was shocked as I not normally like that with her but as she can be very needy at times she would try the patents of a saint...i think id just had enough she became aggressive with me which is probably understandable as I was cheeky first but i felt uncomfortable and went home i was too drunk anyhow. But she only remembers my part and not her own to save any hassle I apologised next day and said let's move on. But my OCD went through the roof for a month on and off I have debated over analysised will this happen again will it get out of hand does she think she can get a way with this etc etc round and round in circles I very unable to think of anything else. I have began to over analysis myself my reactions personality etc and think what if i cant be myself around her does she think I am a fool etc and no matter how I try to see this as ocd and not listen to it doubt and all continues. Do I treat this as ocd we are going on a hen next month and my mind won't drop it she has moved on but my mind is stuck on negative thoughts

It's tough going at times to distract from the constant thoughts and you so desperately want to switch off. Instead of seeing as an OCD reaction I seen it as a complete threat and analysised and disected to the point of confusion i must up my game with my technique and turn it around thank you both for your response. The mind gets stuck like a hamster on  a wheel and affects my memory terribly at times..

Still worrying over analysis and talking to others trying to find solutions my mind won't shift gear. Heading off on the hen soon and I've really blown this out of proportion in my head I feel maybe I should speak to my cousin about the situation to prevent it from happening again or getting out of control. I feel embarrassed going on about to others as I feel it makes me look weak. I just want to switch off and feel good about myself but I feel theirs a threat there. Should I be honest speak up or say nothing a hope for best. Having these thoughts make me feel I won't be able to be myself is this OCD blowing things outta of proportion and doubting if I can or can't handle it sorry folks 

I can identify with your predicament. That is why a steer clear of arguments. To the extent of avoiding situations which might result in conflict.  An intense argument affects me for a long time afterwards. But a month is a long time. And you appear to be in a mental loop going around and around the options in your head. One of the good things about having a therapist is that you can talk through the options with him or her and this can really help you make a decision. Do you have a therapist or have you had therapy?