Feeling guilty because I found someone attractive.

Finding other people attractive is normal but ocd see everything as a threat and makes mountains out of mole hill stop reacting and change your focus it should lift if you treat is as unimportant

It's simply OCD snowflake. 

People are attractive and it's one of the great things about life. And there is no harm in it. 

But OCD says there is, and follows that up with unwanted intrusive thoughts geared to its theme. 

The trick with all themes of OCD is not to give belief to it, not connect with it. Rather believe that it's OCD and leave it be and don't buy into the intrusions - which will attack your true core character values and suggest otherwise. 

And don't fall for its guilt card either. 

I've felt like this sometimes. In the past when I've fell for OCD's tricks I've then spent hours analysing "what it means" in terms of my relationship - i.e. "because I found someone else attractive then I don't love my partner enough and we shouldn't be together". But this is classic cognitive distortion and completely false. Like others have said, fancying other people is totally normal. Don't let OCD turn it into something to feel threatened by.