Today is a marked day.

Today would have been my grandpa's birthday and I'm getting thoughts about him, just like yesterday. I have this quirk where I obsessively move my toes and when im doing that I feel my crotch moving (I'm a woman so I don't know) and hell I feel like I'm thinking about him on purpose when all I do is move my toes and look at my posters but I get thoughts that I'm thinking of him even while looking at the posters while doing so and earlier I quickly moved my toes and I felt like I moved my crotch and I don't know anymore also when I'm sitting down I obsese with moving in the chair and so and I end up doing movements while thinking of my sister and while I'm getting intrusive thoughts I don't know someone tell me how to handle this 

I agree with Orwell, get up and do something productive.

I'll go further and ask, "What are you going to do to address your OCD Lily?  Anything or nothing?"  There isn't a person on this forum who hasn't suffered similar distress from the thoughts their OCD throws up and who doesn't sympathise with you.  However,  you've been given a massive amount of advise, explanations and suggestions as to what you need to start and do to change how you feel.  So far, you continue with the compulsions and unsurprisingly the distress remains high.  It will do and will continue to do so if you don't make some changes to your response.

What's your plan Lily, are you going to start and deal with this disorder as people recommend or are you content to let this distress stay with you?  There is a choice but it requires a shift in thinking, a determination to make changes and action to change them.  Are you ready to do this?

Lily, lily, you really need to start to make changes. You are continually doing compulsion after compulsion and that’s what is keeping you stuck and so remains the viscous cycle :(

When you have a thought, just think I’m not doing this right now and refocus your attention on what you was doing and do this each and every single time over and over again. It takes practice but it does work. Everytime you do a compulsion you are feeding your OCD and giving the thought importance, so please try to do this :)