Real pain in body or over thinking because of ocd?

Hi all I’ve always been known as someone who overthinks firstly but also someone who always has something “wrong” with them, like a hypercondriach. I play football and I think I’ve used this as a way of building my esteem over the years so it’s a really important thing to me even though it’s only a hobby 

over the years I’ve always had some problems like Achilles issues, knee problems, groin etc. Each time I’ve always become incredibly depressed and feel it’s “all over” and I’ll never play again 

I’m 35 now and apparently have gout. I was diagnosed last year because of pain in my big toe. I became obsessed with it and then I noticed my second toes go inward toward my big toes too. Then I started to forget about it and lately felt better and started going to thr gym etc. Now all of a sudden yesterday morning I was walking and have a sharp pain in my second toe. I have sunk again and think as soon as I start to make progress this happens. I also think this is it, this is permanent and it’s never going to get better. I’ve been lying in bed all weekend not functioning because of it and worrying it won’t go away. I don’t know anymore what’s real, what’s a problem and how to deal with it all

please help