What do you think about this guys?? Is this OCD??????

Im sorry for my bad english, hope you can understand what i mean

I have been diagnosed OCD. And now keep worried about my photo that has been taken 1 year ago.my best friend take a picture of me when i'm only using underwear in my dorm room when i changing my clothes, he did that only for joking with me. And i dont care about it until i met new friend who has a big sense of humor and naughty,he like to use my best friend phone to take a picture because his phone camera is very good,and now im afraid that my new friend will check all photo from his gallery and find my photo that only using underwear and share it to my other friends. My best friend said he has been check his gallery and cant find my photo that only using underwear and he said maybe i have been delete that photo because i took that photo one year ago. But im not sure if that photo has been gone from his phone. Honestly i dont care about my photo that only using underwear, thing that i worry is "what if my underwear that i wear in that photo has a holey so peoples can see my ???, or what if i wearing that underwear not properly in that photo so peoples can see my ??? . As i can remember, there is nothing wrong in that photo, but i still have to make sure and i dont know how. I check my best friend gallery and i cant find that photo (there is a thousand photo in his phone) and he said to me as i can remember i have been deleted that photo. BUT IM NOT SURE HE HAS BEEN DELETED THAT PHOTO BECAUSE HE SAID "AS I CAN REMEMBER"

Please help me, im so stress and im not sure if this case is my OCD as a suspect of my worry

Edited by Morix

Thanks for your reply gingerbreadgirl, but not easy to not thinking about it. I have a feeling 80% my fear is true (what if my underwear that i wear in that photo has a holey so peoples can see my ???, or what if i wearing that underwear not properly in that photo so peoples can see my ???) and 20% is wrong

Edited by Morix