Engaged and struggling

I’ve really been struggling since my fiancé and I got engaged. I love him and want to spend my life with him, but I keep feeling like something isn’t right. I don’t know what it is... it’s just kind of a feeling. Like I have doubts about us lasting “forever” (that word specifically worries me, and the phrase “spend our lives together”) and it worries me that I don’t want to wait 2 years to get married. My sister said “well y’all will be together regardless” and the thought scared me? I don’t know what to do... I know I shouldn’t be asking for reassurance but ugh. 

Also he’s the first person I’ve ever wanted to have children with, and I wonder if that’s the only reason I love him? Because I want babies?!

Do I just accept the thoughts and move on? ????

Feel free to slap some sense into me, also. 

Thank you lostinme. I’m trying so hard to just let the thoughts pass but it’s like every second I’m thinking about it on some level. The word fiancé makes me uncomfortable so that makes me worry. I know this is all irrational on one hand, because I want to spend my life with him... but on the other hand this could possibly be a huge mistake. That small doubt is turning into a big doubt because I keep thinking about it and I just want it to stop. 

Thats the problem right there, we all overthink way to much :( embrace the reason that you know you want to spend the rest of your life together, after all the word fiancé doesn’t change that.