Windowwatcher and harmed rabbits. Is it personal?

Guest OCDhavenobrain

Guest OCDhavenobrain

I haven't been thinking about OCD lately and it makes everything so much easier it really do. But I still have paranoia about people, I don't know, I have read so much about sick people so I see them everywhere. 

I came walking and there was this guy walking towards me, I took another way but then did I look about and he was standing at the the window and looked into it. There is this plastic but you can see the light are on inside. First thought was that I didn't want to get traumatized so I walked by but then did I turn back 1 minute later and then there was open. There live an older woman 60+ and the guy was around 30 if i have to judge. What do you think? Should I knock on the door tomorrow and tell her or would this be an obsession? 

Also started to obsess directly if he do this in general because it was pretty close to where I live, and have already been obsessing about some white stains on my curtain. 

Have been doing good lately and nowdays it seems that I only have contaminationthoughts, where other people are involved. 

I feel like the OCD is making my very paranoid in general, I mean I know it is too much so I guess I am not psychotic. THey saying goes that if you think it could be psychosis then you don't. 

Would like to get some input on how to handle this because atleast ONE of the two are real!

Edited by OCDhavenobrain
Guest OCDhavenobrain

ALSO when I read the news yes I did some googling about the news in my town did I see that here was someone who cut in rabbits last month, last month did I see rabbit remains at the trainstation here! It turns out it was a psycho after all, now did i get panicking WOW.

I did see something horrible at the station, so it was apparently with intent. NOW do I wonder if this person have done more. I think it could be the kids who was running around in the village this summer. BUt it could also be an adult and if that is the case maybe the incident at the shop was real? !

Guest OCDhavenobrain

I obviously failed because I took my last antianxiety. Want to think that I am handling it better than normal. But then it turns out that the incident with the rabbit 2 months ago was very real indeed. NOW the question is where do you end? Is this fuel for other things I fear? Would the normal thing here be to declare that there are some kind of a nutjob here and then not drawing any further conclusions? Or would your advice honestly be not even to accept the fact that something did happen in one of the incidents? Actually nobody told me it was nothing about the rabbithead, it was just a wish from me because it is so vicious with intent and all of that. 

This is the only obsession I have left but it don't seems to leave me alone easily, because it is the thing I have feared the longest and most deeply but yea.

Guest OCDhavenobrain

Today I woke up and got a thought about if there is a psychopath in the village. Well there is, 1% of the population have ASPD.. 

My damageobsession "" have now focused on fluids, I see them everywhere. Actually doubting if this even is OCD, it seems to me that this is pretty paranoid. 

SOO my rollerglide have stains on it at the top so the offender had to spray it, however, I have had my window open this summer because the heat so it is possible, and the guy at the window and the rabbitkiller (possible) have triggered me! 

I remember one time when I had cocotops and I thiiiink I might have put them on my curtain it is just the stains are white and if I compare how it looks to photos on Google it seems possible it could be something bad. 

I wish there was not so many evil people around, I know I know what you will say but yea, can't grasp I am supposed to just shake it off and think "meeh evil people". Guess it could be my need for certainty. 

Correction: Windowblind not rollerglide.. Hope it is as clear as possible so I don't need to clearify further.  

Never thought I would say it but contaminationfears are one of the worst, because it is bloody everywhere. However when abuse is involved it is bad. I see two possibilities the kid who ran around here this summer, if one engages in on antisocial act that person probably have involved in many such acts. 

Edited by OCDhavenobrain
Guest OCDhavenobrain

Beside the fact that nobody is answering and I feel a little bit cringeworthy for spamming.. 
I have a new version in my head, because the guy stood at my left thhe last time before the opened the new cashier, then did I see him comming from behind, because I could look at him at the side for a long time. So then did i wonder what if the guy who was the potential abuser went to the end of the quoe so he could see me better and act accordingly. I don't know really it just hit me today, maybe I should go and read my comments here, only proof I have left, and my hair washed and such but yea. 

This is just bizarre and kinda sick, but yea this is like the last obsession I have now, I remember me being afraid of me being destroyed when I was around 7-8 so guess that could explain why this is but yea. Abused, destroyed and needing to figure it out, which seems totally impossible in this case. Wow

But not the panicstate I had 2 days ago, that's good.